Do you still remember this? Lol
Alrite let me bring you through the time machine and we shall now be at CNY eve !!!
Let's bring the blog to live!! LOL
My family had this tradition for having Reunion dinner => lunch
This is because we normally had it during the afternoon.lol I dunno why either.. But it was still as lovely and happy :D
I remember when I was younger we usually had it at Ipoh.. MY dad’s hometown.. which explains why every Chinese New Year It will bring my grandma back to my memories.. It’s her favourite time of the year.. no joke..She would start preparing like a month earlier and she bought dozens of drinks and food and its aLOOOT. Last time I didn’t seem to understand.. but now I see why she loves it.. She get to see all of us.. That’s all.. She just wants to..reunite.. ;)
Happy New Year Grandma.. Hope you know that those memories would be remembered always..and forever. :)
Reunion Meal at mommy’s side..
sour cucumber, top ranked Mom's superb meatballs, roasted piggie, mushrooms,
duck, prawn, chicken, fish ball soup.. and so forth..
Something funny : You know how adults love to scold and nag us 'kids' for loving to watch TV and not eat our meal..
well... this is not our cases...
wth we placed the whole TV RIGHT IN FRONT of the dining table hahahahahaha
At night we headed to Genting Highland and had the coolest Reunion Dinner ever.lol
They had LOTS of hot girls in pretty cheongsam
(I can imagine the jealousy of my guy friends LOL)
You can even queue up and take picture with them..
efficient team who immediately develop the picture for everyone for free.
happy CNY ~~
The dinner was pretty amazing...
very grand and luxurious deco..
Had the largest LOU SANG session ever with I DUNNO how many people.lol
my mini Cai Shen Ye ( God of Wealth).
the safest place to keep - tummy LOL jkjk..
some food served during dinner..
fried rice cake.
What's your name?... err.. sorry but i forgot.. -_-
The dishes that night was delicious too :) But one thing about me is I don’t eat abalone.
I know it sounds weird to overall people but somehow I really don't find it weird.
Sometimes people don’t get this.. It doesn’t mean it’s expensive means you must like right..
You like to eat food you like to eat. It's just so natural that there's no way you can fake it :)
cheers!!!
we are above 18!! Bring in the wine!
If you ever watched the TVB series you would know about
‘Cai Gao’ and ‘Sei Lai Lai’ eh?hahahaha
Well, here comes the stars....
Lai Yiu Cheung 黎耀祥 and Michelle 米雪
Michelle looked very pretty for her age and somehow even for people younger than her.lol
She has very fair skin..
And her dress are all prettie lol
playing some singing game..
The highlight of the night would definitely be:
If you don't know him.. Something is wrong.. LOL
He sang REALLY WELL!!
I emphasize again...
REAALLLYYY WEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!!!
And his imitation ability is SUPPPERBB!! IF he comes for concert I would sTRONGLY recommend you guys to go!!! LOL Really. I WOULD GO ! :D
his sense of humour is 150% and he didn't even try hard to impress people.
How good is that??
He was very friendly he even stood still so that people can snap clear shots of him. LOL
Lastly will be Ang Pau giving session..
I ran out....
those crazey married ones grab all my ang paus!


No comments:
Post a Comment