Midsem crashed through!!!!
The above picture is one of the survivors..
The worries , stress and nervous-ness was just unbelievable...
The two subjects were the ones that I was blurREST at!!!!
(though I'm blurred in almost all subjects..nvm..)
I didn't know what Mr. Lecturer (the same lecturer teach us for both 2 subjects)
was talking about during lectures.. -__-
Not that I'm bad that I was sleeping (in fact I NEVER SLEPT BEFORE *proud* lol),
It's just even though every time I tried my best effort
to try to understand the English that he said,
it Was always like.. He was just too smart and deep that
he said a lot of CLEVER things which he would definitely end each of his sentences with hahahaha (his very sometimes meaningless and sarcastic laugh)
And I did a survey among my coursemates....
But nevertheless, Mr. Lecturer was a nice person.. He's really knowledgeable..
Well, I can just say it's my bad for not revising THAT often to meet his level of communication back then....
It was quite a loooong week to been through...
But it was past tense already...
Could just sigh over them now...
I don't know about my results :SSS
I need to take a break for few days now...
I'm too tired over some of those emotional and mental issues that I have sometimes..
I just need to isolate myself from anything this weekend..
I guess sometimes it's nice to be disconnect from the world
and just be whoever or whatever you wish to be.. :)
Anyhow I need to recharge myself for next week
which I'm gonna have some discussion for my designer task O_O
(IT always makes me confused and I sort of dislike it at times because
Yes, It allows to make me pour out some of my creativity
but at the same time, It kills me for making me more passionate and curious about them
and I want to be better yet, currently I CANNOT DO ANYTHING about it now..
What I can do now is just focus on one field at a time because I know one will not be good in anything if they never focus properly...

I need to complete eveything that I've started with my best effort.. :)
But this one thing that I FORCE myself to carry out throughout life from now on,
is to shut my ears and not to bother every single thing..
Of course is not to be ignorant,
I'm just too tensed..and too sensitive..too reactive. IT's not good and unhealthy..
You know, Only you can guarantee how your life is gonna be like..
So SCREW THOSE WHO CRITICISE YOUR PLAN!!!
(Except your parentS!!!!!
Because there is absolutely no acceptable reason for you to break their hearts..
I'm really grateful to have the full support of my parents..to tell me to go for things I like..
I guess growing up till now, it was the most touching moment I have experienced..;) )
Alright... perhaps I'm Slightly depressed and sad...Just sometimes I guess.....
But there is one really effective way to balance this SAD self of mine..lol
STEAMBOAT-ing with the girls!!!!
With M. :)
Who has been sitting next to me in this exact same position
when we were having Physics tuition in Form 4! lol
The two subjects were the ones that I was blurREST at!!!!
(though I'm blurred in almost all subjects..nvm..)
I didn't know what Mr. Lecturer (the same lecturer teach us for both 2 subjects)
was talking about during lectures.. -__-
Not that I'm bad that I was sleeping (in fact I NEVER SLEPT BEFORE *proud* lol),
It's just even though every time I tried my best effort
to try to understand the English that he said,
it Was always like.. He was just too smart and deep that
he said a lot of CLEVER things which he would definitely end each of his sentences with hahahaha (his very sometimes meaningless and sarcastic laugh)
And I did a survey among my coursemates....
Me : Do you understand the lecture justnow?
Every coursemate : NO. Don't tell me you DO????
Every coursemate : NO. Don't tell me you DO????
But nevertheless, Mr. Lecturer was a nice person.. He's really knowledgeable..
Well, I can just say it's my bad for not revising THAT often to meet his level of communication back then....
It was quite a loooong week to been through...
But it was past tense already...
Could just sigh over them now...
I don't know about my results :SSS
I need to take a break for few days now...
I'm too tired over some of those emotional and mental issues that I have sometimes..
I just need to isolate myself from anything this weekend..
I guess sometimes it's nice to be disconnect from the world
and just be whoever or whatever you wish to be.. :)
Anyhow I need to recharge myself for next week
which I'm gonna have some discussion for my designer task O_O
(IT always makes me confused and I sort of dislike it at times because
Yes, It allows to make me pour out some of my creativity
but at the same time, It kills me for making me more passionate and curious about them
and I want to be better yet, currently I CANNOT DO ANYTHING about it now..
What I can do now is just focus on one field at a time because I know one will not be good in anything if they never focus properly...

I need to complete eveything that I've started with my best effort.. :)
But this one thing that I FORCE myself to carry out throughout life from now on,
is to shut my ears and not to bother every single thing..
Of course is not to be ignorant,
I'm just too tensed..and too sensitive..too reactive. IT's not good and unhealthy..
You know, Only you can guarantee how your life is gonna be like..
So SCREW THOSE WHO CRITICISE YOUR PLAN!!!
(Except your parentS!!!!!
Because there is absolutely no acceptable reason for you to break their hearts..
I'm really grateful to have the full support of my parents..to tell me to go for things I like..
I guess growing up till now, it was the most touching moment I have experienced..;) )
Alright... perhaps I'm Slightly depressed and sad...Just sometimes I guess.....
But there is one really effective way to balance this SAD self of mine..lol
STEAMBOAT-ing with the girls!!!!
With M. :)
Who has been sitting next to me in this exact same position
when we were having Physics tuition in Form 4! lol
Yen Mei and Nicole..
Two absolutely smart yet funny girls..lol
When four girls sit together and have a steamboat..
We not only share the same bowl of soup,
we share the funny side,
the worried side,
the nonsense side,
the political side,
the not so girly side,
it's just EVERY side of ourselves.. :)
I learn alot from them.. that sometimes,
Happiness and memories are just formed in this way..
Have a good rest to all MidSem survivors!! :)
We not only share the same bowl of soup,
we share the funny side,
the worried side,
the nonsense side,
the political side,
the not so girly side,
it's just EVERY side of ourselves.. :)
I learn alot from them.. that sometimes,
Happiness and memories are just formed in this way..
Have a good rest to all MidSem survivors!! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment