Few days ago, I had a Karaoke session with my best friend since primary school..
It was just the 2 of us yet it was so close to selves..
We sang ALL type of songs, from Chinese, English to Korean. crazy and funny.lol
We even chose Lotsa Korean songs from SNSD, B2ST, 4Minute and so forth..
We were honestly, surprised by just how similar the 2 of us are?!!
When we chose some of those songs so old and not so popular
we did not expect the another one to know how to sing yet they are our favourite songs!!!
Not only songs.. and also so many other little things in life
that I all along thought why am I the only one on earth
that seems to be feeling this way or thinking about these,
now I found out that there seems to be a duplication of my own self
that lives her everyday life thinking the same way
just that she lives thousand miles away in Aussie :) It's a beautiful sad thing eh? :)
It was just the 2 of us yet it was so close to selves..
We sang ALL type of songs, from Chinese, English to Korean. crazy and funny.lol
We even chose Lotsa Korean songs from SNSD, B2ST, 4Minute and so forth..
We were honestly, surprised by just how similar the 2 of us are?!!
When we chose some of those songs so old and not so popular
we did not expect the another one to know how to sing yet they are our favourite songs!!!
Not only songs.. and also so many other little things in life
that I all along thought why am I the only one on earth
that seems to be feeling this way or thinking about these,
now I found out that there seems to be a duplication of my own self
that lives her everyday life thinking the same way
just that she lives thousand miles away in Aussie :) It's a beautiful sad thing eh? :)
And guess what? M2M is one of them..
I could still clearly remember how crazy my sis and I were that we bought their original CDs! (you had no idea how glamorous and proud was that back in those days for KIDS to buy original CDs.LOL I sound old -_-) Repeating their song over and over again with our walkmans
(each of us has our own wan and it costs RM500 each in those days!!! FMLFML
what's wrong with me those days.. -_-)
I couldn't remember exactly what happened but they were super famous
and suddenly they just... POOFF!! disappear in air..
Many years passed and it seems that Katy Perry, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus have filled the music world that no one seems to heard about them anymore..
Where are they exactly now?? How do our once favourite M2M looks like now??
So I decided to tell you guys a little more about them..
Because myself is all along super curious about how they turn up now.. :D
From what I remember......
I could still clearly remember how crazy my sis and I were that we bought their original CDs! (you had no idea how glamorous and proud was that back in those days for KIDS to buy original CDs.LOL I sound old -_-) Repeating their song over and over again with our walkmans
(each of us has our own wan and it costs RM500 each in those days!!! FMLFML
what's wrong with me those days.. -_-)
I couldn't remember exactly what happened but they were super famous
and suddenly they just... POOFF!! disappear in air..
Many years passed and it seems that Katy Perry, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus have filled the music world that no one seems to heard about them anymore..
Where are they exactly now?? How do our once favourite M2M looks like now??
So I decided to tell you guys a little more about them..
Because myself is all along super curious about how they turn up now.. :D
From what I remember......
M2M consists of a short hair blonde girl ( Marit Lansen)
& a long hair brunette (Marion Raven) ..
[ Honestly, I didn't know their names back then, AT ALL LOL
sorry I was too noob i guess.. lol ]
& a long hair brunette (Marion Raven) ..
[ Honestly, I didn't know their names back then, AT ALL LOL
sorry I was too noob i guess.. lol ]

This album cover ~ epic + legendarymy fav :
~ Mirror mirror
~ Pretty boy
~ Don't say you love me
~ The day you went away
~ Everything you do
TO be honest I am VERY SHOCKED TO FIND OUT that M2M is actually
a Norwegian pop duo! These girls are from Norway!!!!
a Norwegian pop duo! These girls are from Norway!!!!
I guess those days I was too young to know about their nationality
because when I was young I thought
everyone who has different hair and eye colours than me speaks English and are Americans
(I know how funny I sound but it's true!!! :S)
because when I was young I thought
everyone who has different hair and eye colours than me speaks English and are Americans
(I know how funny I sound but it's true!!! :S)
So how are they now?? I know how scared you are now:
Will they turned up being super ugly or whatsoever? ~ Let see :)
Will they turned up being super ugly or whatsoever? ~ Let see :)
Marion Raven
is still SO PRETTY and talented!!!!
As a fan, I am really relief to see that she's still doing so well herself.
Do you believe after so long, she is now only 26????

recently she has became one of the judges in the panel of the
Norwegian version of The X-Factor!!!
THen to her normal everyday life ...
she has found the love for working out :D
you know what? She said she used Dermalogica facial products. I'm not kidding.
you're going to change your facial product right? LOLol!




what does a singer loves?
singing ~ :)
her 3rd new solo album is set to be released!
Her new song ~ flesh and bone.
Eventhough we might not have heard much but she's still doing pretty well in EU countries.
actively going on tour and singing..
The best news is you could read her blog
(http://marionravn.blogg.no) to see how she's doing in everyday life !!!!
the bad news is ~ she types in Norwegian (means you dunno how to read :S) ,
but no worries,
cause sometimes she translates in ENglish and
you could just look at the pictures and understand everything.lol
As a fan, I am really relief to see that she's still doing so well herself.
Do you believe after so long, she is now only 26????

recently she has became one of the judges in the panel of theNorwegian version of The X-Factor!!!
THen to her normal everyday life ...
she has found the love for working out :D
you know what? She said she used Dermalogica facial products. I'm not kidding.you're going to change your facial product right? LOLol!




what does a singer loves?singing ~ :)
her 3rd new solo album is set to be released!Her new song ~ flesh and bone.
Eventhough we might not have heard much but she's still doing pretty well in EU countries.
actively going on tour and singing..
The best news is you could read her blog
(http://marionravn.blogg.no) to see how she's doing in everyday life !!!!
the bad news is ~ she types in Norwegian (means you dunno how to read :S) ,
but no worries,
cause sometimes she translates in ENglish and
you could just look at the pictures and understand everything.lol



You could see she is really very different from Marion Raven in a way she's very...
soft.. quiet..
She does things her own way. That's all I feel. :)

about 2005 she came up with her debut album "Under the Surface".
THe result was great and following that she has received quite a number of awards.

One of her very famous songs~
If a song could get me you..
Did you learn something from here?
THat sometimes without realizing, while you are focusing on your own life,
you have unconsciously missed a big part of others' life.
You have missed the time that they laughed, cried, screamed and many more..
I do not know how either, but I have kept in touch with a friend,
for eight years if you include this year..
She studies and lives in Aussieland..
And at the end of every year, she came back and we went out :)
It's like keeping a promise we made since standard 6 when she left..
It's simple.. And an easy effort that is possible to be made if you really want to do it.
Till today, It still feel so close to meet, chat and laugh..
Imagine if we never met every once a year for 8 years???? We will become stranger no?

I still remember we promise to be each other's bridesmaid.
Back then we just said and laughed.. Now I really think nothing is impossible..lol
Loves, S.



No comments:
Post a Comment