Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Be a tourist in Malaysia...

Photobucket

I did not know how but when I happened to went shopping with my friends at the
heart of Malaysia , KL..

I was called the tourist.lol

It definitely has a reason behind.. lol

With cap, shorts and flip-flop.

It's a MUST WEAR when you are visiting the HOTTEST place called Kuala Lumpur!



But do not assume that you can't find any warm enough clothes..


there are plenty comfy and pretty ones at UNIQLO
and it's so affordable I almost thought I went blind because this jacket cost RM49.90 each!!!!

Heaven for people like me who is flying away during CNY hehe.




one of the coolest signature of the Advertising ability of Malaysia? lol



KL's traffic..
There's a saying that it's faster for you to use your pair of legs rather than drive.lol




Do you know what year is thiS?lol




ANG! = red lol







Here comes the tourist's partners!!! Lol




Photobucket






The last most important note:

Shop Till you DROP!


No comments:

Post a Comment