Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Vivi models: Lena Fujii or Jun Hasegawa?





Hey prettie people!

How yall doing?? I'm living a SUPER busy and tired uni's life still remember? lol Some assignments was done but there's still unlimited ones coming.. (sometimes I really thought this is like some free-flow drink that ppl will be scared of O.O)



THough living in Malaysia, we are much correlated with Japanese fashion.. Why? Let answer this with chorus (learnt from tax lecturer hahah inside joke sorrie.lol)!!!


Thanks to Vivi Magazine!!!!!

If you are a loyal reader, I'm sure your 'dictionary' has Lena and Jun these two words. lol In fact, they have became an adjective! It's super normal when you say:


She's so Lena!
This is so Lena!
Is this what I saw Lena was wearing in Vivi??





Lena Fujii is undeniable...
in fact, World-wide accepted that She is just so pretty aint she? lol




being crowned as one leading popular Japanese model,
she is gorgeous from all angles, in all outfit.. :)

By the way, she really brought ribbons to the WORLD.lol




not forgetting all the romantic and girly elements!!
SO Lena!!! ( now you know what I meant it's an adjective! lol)




By the way her very symbolic representation will be her two moulds near her lips.lol
(how cool is that?? YOu wont be surprise if many actually remember her that way.. -_-)



In fact Lena recently became a wedding dress designer!!!


how cool.. That was one of my dreams too..
To design wedding dress.. I wonder did she take up design course?
If not it means I could actually design some wedding dresses too no?LOL

I came across many celebs turned designers.
Actually I'm always wondering have they actually studied it or they could just go for it just like that because it will be easier for them to market with their already well-known status?
Of course you can't deny they have the passion and talents somehow.. i'm just curious.lol




Anyway this talented pretty girl aka advertise favourite will definitely have a loooong way to go!




Next on, this charming lady here brought another form of energy to Vivi's fashion..
As the romantic and lacy elements were loong being possessed and taken hold of by Lena,
we need another form of cooler style yet not losing its feminity..





here is Jun Hasegawa..



I dunno but I personally love her charm and naturality...
(is it because she's half Hawaiian half JApanese? lol)
It's like.. as if she glows by her own.








I was always searching for her while I read the magazine!!!!
I super like her style!!!







Her most popular Bohemian style.
Something my sis always asked me to try out which I always was too chicken.lol
Nvm i'll try it out one day. promise haha






But do you know? I read from one of the latest Vivi it says that
Jun Hasegawa has graduated from Vivi modeling..
I kept asking my sis does it mean she will no longer appear in Vivi????
She said sort of....



goodbye Jun Hasegawa from Vivi...




What to do now..??




But one thing for sure...


THanks to these Vivi models ,
we girls from all around the world have found sparks in life and fashion!! :D




Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment