Friday, December 17, 2010

hohoho.. tips to make u look TALLER..


I'm sure you can easily find beautifully decorated Christmas trees
at almost ALL the shopping malls at Malaysia ya?
So did I!!!
Took some interesting pictures with different types of Christmas decoration at different places..





@ Empire Gallery

Oh. This one I wasn't in the picture. But it looked terrifically romantic ain't it? :)




with my little cousin @ One Utama.





@ Mid Valley.


only managed to SQUEEZED...in and took picture with the teddy bears
cause IT WAS SUUPER PACKED.



and I found out there's tips to look TALLER by taking picture with Christmas tree!!!


Take a look at the picture I took today!!!

@ Sunway Pyramid.

I dunno but I personally think I look taLL!!

I analysed this picture and found out two reasons!


1. This Christmas itself was slightly shorter than the usual ones. Normally what you come straight to mind is big tall greeny trees eh?


2. The top and bottom of the tree itself were cut away from this picture.


Conclusion: New form of optical illusion with Christmas tree. haha..




Took a funny picture of the girls trying out the flip flops..



wanna count how many pairs they have tried? LOL..





took a picture with yen mei!!
She has very very small feet while I have very very big feet.
O_O two also cham..




Got this from M's bb.

colourful day @ University !!!
Do you believe that we did not plan in advance? :)

Btw each of our pose was very interesting.haha
left - right

G: very natural & not looking into the camera.
S: Stiff & lookin into the camera with slight hint of fear?! *IDK..*
M: KIIIUTE! :D



I realise bb can take very clear photo too....
*turn around and stare at my poor phone O_O *



Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment