Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve : became Chairman of Jogoya! *O*




I know not everyone would go out and countdown or do some wild things out there during Christmas Eve or during Christmas itself..


So i'm gonna make a very interesting( I try my best lol) Christmas POST to reduce your boredom and hopefull bring you some happiness or fun on this loveable and joyful day! :D



WARNING:


Due to the absent of my Canon G11 caused by the 'sick' battery I suffered from some very terrible DESPERATELY WANNA CAPTURE PHOTOs symptom.


So, I used my handphone
(though not so good quality but I couldn't help it lol) and took LOTSA pictures.
SOmehow I think might even more than I would if I had my camera.lol


Anyhow, Merry CHristmas to everyone!!! *+_*+_*+_*+*_*
Hope you had a warm and enjoyable X'mas Eve with yall loved ones!!!





Are you READY for A LOT OF pictureS? lol


I spent my Christmas Eve with my parents and family friends at Jogoya, Starhill.




It was my 1st time there.
I just heard it from my friends and knew it's a Japanese style buffet.



Luckily someone has arranged everything for us we could went straight in without waiting O_O


deng deng!!!!
When we entered only I know we were seated in the Chairman room.


We even have VIP coupons for special orders.

Wow we were actually VIPs. not baadd..lol




Gigantic round table.. My beautiful parents :D




Santa Claus in da House!!! (He did NOT offer me presents O_O..
Then it hit my straight that I'm TOO OLD FOR THAT ALREADY.....)




Special dish ~ Roasted Turkey *+*+*




Girls would MEEELLLTT....
(But I saw lots of boy MELT too hahhaa)





my best fren, M's favourite!! Freeflow ice cream lol
(but I only tried like 2? lol not top IC fan.. )




Chocolate fountain and Marshmallows... *+*+*



Guess what I did???


I made myself... wait, I named it

Chocolate Heaven Set

(it was a delicious cup of HOT CHOC!!! ) *+*+*




Oww their Coconut is MUST HAVE!!!




apparently my dad the SEAfood displayed was REALLY fresh and nice
but the one that came was... not so.. O_O.. (my dad is a food critic eh? LOL)














you think its Pumpkin soup?


It's BIRD NEST!! (swallow all in 5 mins LOL)



One of dad's fren's Birthday *+*+*




new quote: Loose powder works wonder ~.. lol


MY very INJURED and scars-full legs.. ;( sigh..



wow. polaroid lookalike!!! 'O'




Last picture for this Christmas post:

to mommy: I_ WAS_NOT_ READY.....



Loves, S.




No comments:

Post a Comment