~ sources from allkpop..
BTW if you happen to not know It's celebrated in Korea. :) And i found out this day is named after a SNACK! i'm NOT KIDDING.


This is no joke you know!
The couples celebrate them and lots of this fascinating cute biscuits or desserts are being sold!

They are really good in Marketing don't you think? lol


This is no joke you know!
The couples celebrate them and lots of this fascinating cute biscuits or desserts are being sold!

They are really good in Marketing don't you think? lol
so cool right???? Perhaps we can have 'Rocky Day' in Malaysia!!!!!!!
Then on that day we can all buy each other Rocky!!!
YEY! I heard my girlfriends scream already hahaahha.
YEY! I heard my girlfriends scream already hahaahha.
I always remember hearing this from somebody. probably my sis.
I'm not so sure but i know once my tour guide at Korea told us There's quite a number of celebration for couples in Korea..
I didn't know today is 11.11.10 ! so Happy Pepero Day :D
I think probably at Korea it is full of decoration with lots of romantic stuffs and guess what?
Nothing happens here in my country, Malaysia today.
In fact, today i'm SSSSUUUPER BUSY like a mad blur student at university.
I am VERY MOTIVATED to be a very studious nerd now. But still! It's TRENDY NERD. ;P
I tried my best to learn and absorb everything and whoala!!!
I flipped through all my Taxation notes and exercises I have SO MANY ???????????
question marks floating in my head..
Why this why that why like this and LIKE THAT???!!?
Omoo this is not possible and this is NOT ALLOWED!
So i checked on the consultation time and ran up to the highest floor to solve my doubt.
our lecturers and tutors are very cool.
Cause they are being placed at the highest floor with the coolest wind and air.
so of course they are cool. LOL

I'm in fact,
VERY WORN OUT AND HUNGRY @ that moment. -_-
I never had time for lunch today and was suddenly hungry...
So i opened my bag and ate my Vitamin E and drank aLOOOOT of water.
Guess what??? It amazingly cured my hunger hahahahaha
I shall try it again next time to see if it really works..hmmm .lol
I know.. How ridiculous it sounds...
that on the other side of the world people are lovingly celebrating Pepero Day
and I have to eat Vitamin E for lunch...urrgghh..
Best of all.. I officially announce : my welcome to the 5 lovely assignments... O_O
I need more energy you know..
Probably you are wondering where on earth i still can upload pic and blog if i'm that busy.
you know what? I need 3 mins to move the photo to my laptop.
and uploading pics isn't really that slow sometimes.
And most importantly..
It's my only entertainment for the day..
to blog.
Other time i'm mostly mourning, scowling, reading, stressing and yawning..
So please. just let me release myself here. :)
Loves, S.
I'm not so sure but i know once my tour guide at Korea told us There's quite a number of celebration for couples in Korea..
I didn't know today is 11.11.10 ! so Happy Pepero Day :D
I think probably at Korea it is full of decoration with lots of romantic stuffs and guess what?
Nothing happens here in my country, Malaysia today.
In fact, today i'm SSSSUUUPER BUSY like a mad blur student at university.
I am VERY MOTIVATED to be a very studious nerd now. But still! It's TRENDY NERD. ;P
I tried my best to learn and absorb everything and whoala!!!
I flipped through all my Taxation notes and exercises I have SO MANY ???????????
question marks floating in my head..
Why this why that why like this and LIKE THAT???!!?
Omoo this is not possible and this is NOT ALLOWED!
So i checked on the consultation time and ran up to the highest floor to solve my doubt.
Cause they are being placed at the highest floor with the coolest wind and air.
so of course they are cool. LOL
I'm in fact,
VERY WORN OUT AND HUNGRY @ that moment. -_-
I never had time for lunch today and was suddenly hungry...
So i opened my bag and ate my Vitamin E and drank aLOOOOT of water.
Guess what??? It amazingly cured my hunger hahahahaha
I shall try it again next time to see if it really works..hmmm .lol
I know.. How ridiculous it sounds...
that on the other side of the world people are lovingly celebrating Pepero Day
and I have to eat Vitamin E for lunch...urrgghh..
Best of all.. I officially announce : my welcome to the 5 lovely assignments... O_O
I need more energy you know..
Probably you are wondering where on earth i still can upload pic and blog if i'm that busy.
you know what? I need 3 mins to move the photo to my laptop.
and uploading pics isn't really that slow sometimes.
And most importantly..
It's my only entertainment for the day..
to blog.
Other time i'm mostly mourning, scowling, reading, stressing and yawning..
So please. just let me release myself here. :)
Loves, S.

No comments:
Post a Comment