Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A day of 'Grace'



It's 18th November everyone!

Happy Birthday to my best friend Grace Wong!!!!

A girl who suits her perfectly.. She is always graceful ain't she? I'm sure everyone who knows her will agree this. The image she gives to everyone will definitely be smart, pretty, nice and nothing less than perfection :)

I'm really glad that this year I got the chance to fly over to Vietnam and had a few days spent with you. :) We went shopping and we talked from day till night. lol Of course I know her since we've sat together in Form 3 and have know each others for years but you know, sometimes being able to spend a wholly few days together with a person, you really feel that you KNOW her. :) Not just the talk-to-her-in-class and eat-together kind of friend only. But the type that you-know-the-way-she-lives and the-way-she-thinks. I'm really grateful to know you :)


Because being able to share things with each others and being able to experience lots of memorable moments with the same person, It's really happy. I was really shocked and surprised at the same time when I found out somehow how similar and coincident we could think alike sometimes.. It's hard to find a friend in this world, it's even harder to find a friend that can understand and share the same thoughts with you. :)


I don't know is it something wrong with me for it seems every friend that I really appreciate will seem to go very faraway from me.. ;( I know you might be leaving to UK to study soon and also to some other places to continue working and living after graduation... I want to tell you that, I really, will miss you. For you have given so much laughters and happiness to me..


You're a nice person. Do not bother and worry about how others think and say... You are great just the way you are. :) Remember no matter when and how, don't hesitate to share anything or problems with us because of course, even the most perfect one will have problems too eh? :) Wish you and your loved ones happiness and health.. May all your dreams come true!!! Live a great life Gracie!!! HAppy 19th Birthday!!!! We are now in the same AGE group!!! LOL


I lost count of how many great memories we've shared :D
And look how much we have changed through those time!
Uncountable hair style changes O_O LMAO!





























happie birthday!!!!! :DD Love ya lots!



from, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment