
ALL 'NUDE'
I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!
Especially her heels!!!!!!
You know i've actually considered buying such heels and i spotted them at Aldo.
It's considered at reasonable price cause some even have discounts.
But the problem i'm having is i have a question and FEAR,
Aren't they painful???
I have recently bought one heels myself and it's freaking cool and nice.
But i've only worn them once. To Pavilion few weeks ago.
And i never wore them till now..Because it TORN my feet seriously!!!
With all the swollen blisters and peeled off and bleeding!!!!!!!!!!
I could only wear slippers for like entire 1 week after that.
Can anyone save me and tell me what to do?
SHould i buy like something to ENHANCE this situation?
So tell me, how am i going to wear that KILLER heels??? and also buy another KILLER NUDE HEELS like above?? sad. SAD.
Anyway i spotted this Gucci Ring from Seven's new MV wif his real life GF PArk Han Byul.

nice eh? HINT LOL
anyway i'm heading Singapore ryt after this post.
I heard my dad screaming at my SLOWNESS already LOL
here i come HArd Rock !!!
here i come Universal Studio's roller coasters... scared :I
here i come nice food and clothes and shoes if you are lucky enough to be able to follow me home LOL
Lotsa pictures coming!
have a nice weekend everyone :D
Loves , S.
I heard my dad screaming at my SLOWNESS already LOL
here i come HArd Rock !!!
here i come Universal Studio's roller coasters... scared :I
here i come nice food and clothes and shoes if you are lucky enough to be able to follow me home LOL
Lotsa pictures coming!
have a nice weekend everyone :D
Loves , S.
No comments:
Post a Comment