So how can you waste such memorable day and sit at home eh? lol So we didn't!
Had a hang out to KL with friends. Lots of walking as usual. But today i'm in bad condition..FLu attack. And after waking up i realized i actually need to walk to the station to take LRT. cham..sigh.
But i convinced myself saying it's a Morning Jog. lol So i felt way better.
sammie and I!
Then here comes the highlight!
Toilet BREAK!
lol it's actually A restaurant at Sungei Wang where the whole concept is..
Bathroom LOL
I introduce you...
~ T Bowl ~
~ T Bowl ~
my chair!
I SWEAR it looks exactly like my house toilet exact SAME COLOUR!!!
without the sticker though.lol
we had this joke like.
'Who's one is this?
Oh it's Sammie's one!!!!'
We were like trying to refer this as 2 things at a time.lol ahem haha
And it tastes GOOD!!!!!
I meant despite the look.
Of S""T. LOL IT tastes good.
This one costs around like RM 7. if i'm not mistaken.
And the portion is relatively large!
this is mine. Choc and Vanila. ~
Us and 'OURS' hahahahaa
'Who's one is this?
Oh it's Sammie's one!!!!'
We were like trying to refer this as 2 things at a time.lol ahem haha
And it tastes GOOD!!!!!
I meant despite the look.
Of S""T. LOL IT tastes good.
This one costs around like RM 7. if i'm not mistaken.
And the portion is relatively large!
We only had ice cream cause we were still full from the breakfast.
But there are lots of other orders too which look completely YUMMY :)
By the way we had Chee Cheong Fun for our breakfast.
Restaurant YAP HUP KEE
@ Jalan Brunei Barat behind Times Square.
Restaurant YAP HUP KEE
@ Jalan Brunei Barat behind Times Square.
the thing about their fried stuffs is they will RE-fry it immediately after you chose them.
So it's hot and CRISPY.
Tadaa...
a very tired day for me cause i'm having the Flu attack. And i'm having Flu now OFFICIALLY.
sorry for the not so perfect post cause i'm VERY numb after taking my medicine.
I need to Jump into my bed now. Hope you have a nice 101010 too :)
PEace~~ LOVes, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment