Saturday, October 2, 2010

my ViVi FashIoN ShOw ~ * + * ~

When comes to Vivi Magazine
the first thing i have to say is about my sis.
She discovered this Japanese Magazines few years back
and she's been a VERY LOYAL READER.

I can't say we have ALL of them
but definitely when we head to bookstore or any magazine store it will be Vivi.
She spent some fortune over them...

prove.
I think we threw some of old ones cause not enough space.
There were more i rmbr..



So, I decided to have this mini fashion show myself haha..
It's not aLL PERFECT or anything
but i just wanna try it since I have been reading this magazine so loong.years.
I never actually go to my closet and look for the LOOKALIKE and wear them believer it or not.



So since my holiday is officially ending..
WHat a way to celebrate or 'mourn'? LOL




Enjoy..





before that,
When mention about Vivi Magazine ,
How can people not remember Lena Fujii. . :)



First start!



Not so FORMAL


Loving the Eiffel tower! LOL






2nd look:

cool & Chic?


idk.lol







3rd look:

On holiday.. (sensitive issue since mine is ending O_O)


Imma loving Loose and flowy top these days.
Too comfy. :)







Here comes the BOOM!


4th look:

Florie Girlie.



I consider this the closest I have in my closet to what i saw from the magazine.lol




I have an amazing time during this hols. I've done lots of things and of course if you extend it I will still find myself lots of things to do. lol But oh well, Tomorrow is my day kicking start of Year 2 Degree, I know how ridiculously Fast IT IS!!!


LIST OF MY 1st time during this holidays:
1. Travelling alone
2. Being to Vietnam
3. Working
4. BEing shouted F*** U by Malay women in public + who is holding a son too.
5. Signing up dance class officially
6. Bought facial products with famous brand name ( before this i was all the while using brand that no one heard of, like always, i dunno why either. lol)
7. Curled my hair?
8. Learnt the dance moves of some Korean Pop Songs from Youtube! lol This is serious stuffs. I learnt the dance moves for the entire song! lol (Eg. Fire-2Ne1, Huh-4minute, OH/Tell me your wish- SNSD...) Hilarious lol
9. Made a cake! And it's a Tiramisu rmbr! And it's used for my mom n sis b'day!!! EPic epic!
10. Workout in Fitness Centre. (lol I actually signed up for the 2 weeks trial at Celeb. Fitness. I can say it's not bad. Just that i really feel One needs to have lots of free time to fully enjoy the equipment n classes)
11. Cut bangs? LOl does that count? Cause i dun really remember myself cutting such heavy bangs before. Oh well.. Anything la. just count it.


Lol I'm quite satisfied with the results here.. I'm not THAT LAZY during hols.lol not bad not bad..

ooh.. I guess i should head to bed. I need to wake up SO EARLY after like MONTHS!!!!!!!! FML





P.S.: All the best to all my friends and coursemates and everyone. Let's be recharged and ACCELERATE FURTHER!!!!!!!!

Hate to say this but,

Let's Kick Exams and Assignments AS*ES!!!!!! O_O




Nites! Sleep tight yall!!!


Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment