If you have been to Sentosa Hard Rock Hotel @ Singapore.
You will realise how SHINY the elevator is.
And typically my sister was all for it.
Everytime we went into the elevator, we will take picture. WITHOUT FAIL LOL
You will realise how SHINY the elevator is.
And typically my sister was all for it.
Everytime we went into the elevator, we will take picture. WITHOUT FAIL LOL

And we were very efficient.
Though i can't deny they have one of the nicest bed ever.
:D I rank them right after my own bed at home.
Super comfy!
We did not spend most of the time sleeping while being there.
I strongly encourage everyone to FULLY UTILISE all their facilities.lol
Because apparently no matter which hotel you are at in Sentosa, you are allowed to use them all together :D
Though i can't deny they have one of the nicest bed ever.
Super comfy!
We did not spend most of the time sleeping while being there.
I strongly encourage everyone to FULLY UTILISE all their facilities.lol
Because apparently no matter which hotel you are at in Sentosa, you are allowed to use them all together :D
wanna know what my sis n I did?

i made her went Gym with me hahaha..
damn cool they were showing HarrY Potter!! but the 1st wan.still nice though lol
But one thing to consider.
Their gym is opened concept.
:S
we woke up EARLY in the morning to swim.
i know.
It's sort of like our TRADITION
to have the MOTIVATION to swim in hotel we stay.
weird.lol
whoaa.. i know.lol
quite cool we got the one facing the pool.. nice :)
I just happened to see Michael Jackson
so of course must tAKE PICTURE!! LOL
do you know what is this?
It's Cashewnut Caramel Crisp/ Popcorn!
So cool right? It's my 1st time seeing such popcorn.
It's actually super nice but it's SUPERB SWEET.
TOOO SWEET.
wasted..
bought the small packet one. It costs SGD 9.
But it's my first time seeing such LUXURIOUS popcorns. no joke.
Their caramel proportion to the popcorn is like 1:1
now u might wish to question GSC. hahaha.
I tasted one and it's.....................................
Don't buy it.
Whether you like sweets or not.
Whether you are young or not.
now look!!!
WOW!
Candies background!!!!
(ignore the face plz)
probably no one will ever have this picture except me.
cause inside the Candylicious they actually don't allow people to photograph :S
we got WARNEd right after we took this. lol
oops.
and i shall run to The opposite Hershey's :(
But of course, since universal studio is a disaster.
remember?
We took cab out to explore of course.
now you know why i need to go gym. O_O guilty..
IT's inside Paragon shopping mall and their food is VERY NICE.
It's a typical chinese restaurant.
we actually plan to go for Dim Sum in the morning for the day that we are leaving.
but..
Everyone OVERSLEPT and woke up at 11.30pm :S
We still went anyway.
and still ordered Dim Sum anyway lol
the yellow layer is actually salted egg. cool eh??
it has mixture of Dim Sum and some lunch orders. weird.lol
But this trip isn't easy and all smooth...
I'm very tired even during the trip because my Uni. just started and all the timetable and books and classes and everything. It's only been slightly settled now.
I was very much OFF the first night that i arrived there.
These are BEHIND THE SCENE.
now you know..
But I still love spending time with my family.
They are my priority and i have been holding on that principle of mine ever since idk when.
All the while i guess.
I really believe that nothing is more important than me.
And everything comes after..
No matter how tired and exhausted i am,
I'm still grateful to have them and will be able to move forward and work harder for them :)
Love yall..
Hope u enjoyed, i did my best though there are still quite much to be posted
but i really have limited time and energy.
If i have time i will definitely upload the remaining ones.
Nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment