Friday, September 24, 2010

pretty poisonous nails + belated Mid-autumn Festival Present

heya! I've discovered this MUST HAVE NAIL POLISH from skin food. Actually i've discovered nit for quite a while. But because after painted it for once or twice and the whole nail polish just went MISSING. Just LIKE THAT. gone.

So yesterday i hold my breath and bought another exact same one. Want to know what i so called MUST HAVE is this? lol Ok. Tadaa.


It's the Top COAT! LOL
simple as it is!

No matter how normal and ORDINARY one's nail polish is. I believe.
As long as your last touch up ends with this.
Miracle happens. It will look like some expensive manicured nails.


really. no joke.

so i bought one new colour as well.
it's considered dark purple i guess.



but it's so pretty because when you take a closer look....

the colour changes with the glitters!!




the final results..

it makes your hand looks fair.






another look u can see ALL THE GLITTERS! COOL!

btw ignore the pinkie i realised the IMPERFECTION from this pic so i've 'repaired' it already LOL




ok here's some belated forgotten pictures LOL

THey are Baby Mooncakes from RT bakery .lol
i know how random it is. sorrie. but i just feel it's TOO WASTED to not share.
Even Mid-autumn Festival has passed. Yes i don't care still.lol






Did not waste your time looking eh? LOL
i know i know.. so cute!!
I should have posted these earlier so that many can go buy.
I wonder are they still selling it now?? Can go try though..


If you think these are random.
I'm gonna show you another more RANDOM post.
I got MID-AUTUMN Festival PRESENT
:S ?????
I know. THEre's no tradition stating there's presents or gifts.
I don't even know why. really.

anyway..


i think my hand can be model LOL PWHAHAHA.
i know how funny it sounds LMAO!
seriously i'm gonna suggest that to my dad and perhaps
EARN WITH MY OWN HANDS
LOL



new and old.
i know. they look the same so what am i gonna with them?


no worries ...


just wear them all together and make them good friends LOL
No more worries even when i'm walking in the mall and the entire mall black out.
I can see with my rings! New gadgets!



nites everyone! lol

Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment