Sunday, August 8, 2010

Trendy 'prisoner'

Hah it's my outfit today fits 'prison' theme quite well. LMAO ~





Such coincidence passed by current under destruction prisoner at KL.


I actually went in and visited once when i was young, I could still remember so clearly how 'scary' that was for the old me back then and that night itself my sis n I both got nightmares and we cried like mad girls.lol those days..

Nothing much. went to walk and shop at the ever MOST CROWDED mall in KL. or even Malaysia pfft.lol I managed to take a picture with yellow man. oh well. he made me looked so 'yellowish' O_O wat's that..



Then i came across this shop named December.
I was kinda sad actually. Why can't they name them November? It's my birthday month..unfair.. sniff..




Bought a top from this shop which every piece is imported from Korea. ha. I'm now very Korean-ish.lol jk lah. I just think it's comfy so i bought. wore it STRAIGHT when went YC (yam cha= drink tea ; a term we use when you hang out with friends at night whether or not did you drink lol) with my former 'THE 3'members haha

Then at night dad decided he WANTS or actually MUST eat the Ipoh noodles. I still think that he likes them so much because his hometown is Ipoh.lol Just like how Koreans like Kimchi. It's like some...necessity or well something like that.lol


'Hor Fun'. Some flattened noodles.
Normally the famous one should be the one with soup.
But i had them almost everyday for lunch these days i just can't take it anymore.

So mine is dry this time! :D


Bean sprouts and also the chicken behind.


THeare COMPLEMENTs.
Since I dunno which generation onwards
you just have to
order all three of them together lol

So is Noodles + bean sprouts + chicken = 100%


Oh. I wanted to get a cap. But i can't find one that i like. I tried a few. Well about 6 of them. They are all fine actually. I just thought.. I might find one that i like more.. Ended up buying none :S



I still want to get myself one. I think my dancing spirit sort of alter my taste :P

till then ~ Don't miss me too much haha..


Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment