Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Night at Kitchen aka Tiramisu SHOCK




ok. It's now nearly 1.45 am. YES it's not afternoon. It's midnight.
And what am i doing at this hour???



I'm gonna silently go to check on my Tiramisu which i've made in the afternoon.....


Everything started off juuuuussst fine.
Very fine.
in fact, more than FINE.


I went to Saloon with mommie and bought the stuffs that i need
so i started off late like in the afternoon. :S
What a weird time to start baking.
But i was just too excited i didn't bother.lol




the must have Mascarpone Cheese which is so freaking expensive.
RM 24.50 it's expensive for me -___-
for this at least.





Ok another expensive item that i silently used/stolen.
My dad's coffee.
Don't ask me how much.
It's just expensive. Sorry daddie. O_O





I did not take ANY picture while making the stuffs cause i was just TOO BUSY seriously.SERIOUSLY


So it ended up being in the fridge.
I know it wasn't good cause i think i over mixed or beat it.
I witnessed the whole from alright to OHMYGOSH WHAT'sTHAT process or my product.

So i was very worried i kept checking on it. but i dare not to look into the fridge.




Then FINALLY......


moment of TRUTH


my giant Fridge that everyone loves... cause can stuff lot's of nonsense/food inside.lol








looks fine to you?


i thought so too. now take a look at the side.




i don't know can this be called edible O_O



i don't know what to do.
I don't know should i really try another time for my sissy's n mom's real b'day.
FAINT~~



PS: You are currently looking at a person who will never appear on newspaper for being a famous chef nor baker O_O

1 comment:

  1. hahaha that sure reminds me of the time i failed big time in making the apple crumble! i thought i had to melt the butter before mixing it with the flour and sugar to make the crumbs. how wrong i was!
    anyway, all the best! dont give up yet! =)

    ReplyDelete