Sunday, July 25, 2010

i'm gonna prove you wrong

this is just some random post, seeing i'm boring my way during holidays.
So what else can i do other than giving some random personal philosophy. ROFL!






S' Philosophy 1 : Who said girls can't have muscles?






S' Philosophy 2:
I always thought of that a good camera is what it takes to capture some drroooling food pics.

well, yeah. Sort of..But..take a look at next picture.



It's called Spider roll.
Due to the fact that i went to the washroom before that,
when i come back my dad cleaned HALF of it.

So it looks like some unknown after all.

not even myself will know its identity if i don't tell.lol

So conclusion is,
Camera + Human's action = Good picture


Human's action here refers to your ability to stop others
from gulping them like within seconds. :D




S' Philosophy 3:
Nice pictures can be taken anywhere.
Especially weird places that you never have thought of. :)


Another Mystery picture


It looks completely normal and ordinary. Taking a reflection picture? no.

If i don't tell,
I don't think anyone will ever know where is this place.lol

so, figure out yourself HAHAAHHA



Sh*t i'm getting more random and lame -_-




Anyway,
I'm visiting a dance studio later and i'm actually very nervous.
I don't remember being super good in dancing.
I just thought of exploring it and wonder it will be fun.
I'm being worried here.
What if i be like some stupid funny fella who moves like. robots?!
Sh*t, well, no point worrying.
No one is good at the first place.
And i'm starting at 18 yrs old? not too late eh? :S
why am i not convinced??? wish me luck..


Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment