There's this thing about myself.
I don't know if it's actually common to all.. Also, i believe many might judge me as some weird people but whatever, i'm here to share.lol
I became more active during midnight. Well, not only these days to be frank.
It's mostly near the time before i am about to sleep. Sometimes people just go to sleep JUST LIKE THAT i notice. Like just sleep with whatever clothes they are wearing. And just jump onto bed and close their eyes. If this is the common thing to all.. You really need to read this..
Cause Me. I HAVE LOTS TO PREPARE TO SLEEP.lol
1st. I have to change into my Pyjamas. funny as it sounds but don't laugh okay. Not shorts and T shirts. Then, here comes the thing. Cause girls' hair falls like nobody's business and i can't stand my floor being dirty and i feel it's dusty as well (can u actually feel dust??) so I have to sweep the floor. Then it's not the end.
I will have to wash myfeet after that. It's a must. I can't stand my feet being dirty, again, i feel, when i sleep. After that i have to put a bottle of water around me. Not that i will drink actually?? I just realised it these days that i never actually woke up to drink water. pffftt..
Then i will need to put lotion and lip balm. Cause i sleep in aircond. room so i'm very dehydrated. Then i will have arrange my pillows in the 'FengShui' position lol jkjk. A fixed position that i have then there i am..going to dreamland.
pheww..It sounds sort of tiring huh. And nowadays i even have an additional must do before sleeping. That's bring out my yoga mat and do few sets of abdominal workout. whow now i really feel that i have some pre-sleeping compulsive disorder. O_O
Actually i realised from psychological side of view, i'm just being classified to the very insecure type of behaviour i believe. It's like, I can't leave things being undone before i end my day. That's how it is..
Sometimes i really wonder why can't i just be like others and just sleep just like that. but...
i just can't.
interesting isn't it? lol
Loves, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment